Follow Us!

Valentine's Day 2019

Who doesn't love Valentine's Day? Ok well, I am sure there are a few that are annoyed with the day or see it as a day to sell cards and chocolate.  For the rest of us who can resist a stunning rose or the sweetness of chocolates it really is a day to celebrate the love we have for one another. 


Valentine's Day is a great day to celebrate love.  Though heart necklaces have always been a great gift on Valentines I always thought that a Viking Rune Pendant and the Ogham Pendant would be the perfect Valentines gift.  



Rune Pendant: Remember me I remember you, Love me I love You

Ogham Pendant:  GRA Love in Gaelic

Rune Pendant: My Love Kiss Me

Ogham Pendant: My Soul Mate

Take 10% off everything on our site using the code SLAINTE at checkout.

Blog Archive