Follow Us!

The Last Minute Groom


It amuses me the difference between ladies and gents. We often get calls for last-minute rings. And today I got two one from a woman who said “I know it is short notice but I am getting married in two months …..” and the other from a man who said, “I didn’t get my ring yet and I’m getting married this Saturday can you help me?.” Lucky for the lady that is plenty of time to get a ring our not so lucky gent is going to have a little pre-wedding stress.


Most of the wedding rings we sell are custom handmade to order and can take anywhere from two to four weeks. I find it odd that many couples (not all) but quite a few don’t leave that much time to select wedding rings. I’ve done a little research and most of the Todo List suggests selecting your rings 4 to 6 months before the wedding and some suggest 12 months or more before the wedding.


Do you really need that much time? Probably not but you are going to be wearing this ring for the rest of your life and it should be something you really love.


In closing don’t feel bad for our groom we do keep a fair amount of rings in stock just for this reason. We had four rings in stock in his size and he picked out a very nice Celtic Knot Wedding ring.  He’s all set he said…


Call us to see what is available: 609-585-4127.




Blog Archive